TODO Just a skeleton for now. You should learn from Demo instead.
Note to self: Remember to document these
- pandoc -> rewriteClass
Heist docs for Ema
Helper.Heist.Tailwind - for
<Tailwind-Include />in head that uses inline CSS in dev server, and include of generated CSS in prod.
- adding custom splices (when using as a library)
- notebook layers overlay
polymorphic (in filetype, and path signifier) wiki-links:
- linking to ‘folders’ (even without $folder.md)
- data cascade
s/shortcodes/attribute class/ (i.,
Powerful and simpler query system (cf. Obsidian search)
- Fully customizable ‘results’ layout (eg: to produce blog timeline with summary snippet)
- Describe a workflow of daily note + note context (alternative to Andy’s stacked notes)
Pandoc filters (
Pandoc -> IO Pandoc)
- Including citations
- mdBook like search (emanote should provide the index)
- Ref: top requested neuron features
Tailwind styling in Markdown
- note: 2.2 (cdn) in liveserver, but 3.x in gen.
HTML template system
- template hooks (see here)
- compiled css: via _emanote-bin/compile-css script
JS unreliability in live-server mode.
- PrismJS works
- MathJS may not work in live-server (works, however, on the generated site)
- If doing a directory move/rename, restart emanote.